The Knowledge Base has more than 38 support references, created by support professionals who have resolved issues for our customers. It is constantly updated, expanded, and refined to ensure that you have access to the very latest information. Begin by browsing folders on the right side of this site.
- Contact Us
- How do I report a bug?
- How do I replace missing bricks?
- How do I change the language spoken in the game?
- Who can I ask for help with gameplay?
- How do I change my game language to play in Spanish EU or Italian?
- My character’s special ability doesn’t work.
- I have built the gateway but was not prompted to build the Batmobile.
- My Toy Pad is flashing but I can’t progress in the game.
- What are Keystones and how do they work?
- How do I access the Adventure Worlds?
- My character is stuck in the game and I can’t move them.
- How do vehicle and gadget upgrades and Toy Tags work?
- Where are the build instructions for the Batmobile?
- Where are the build instructions for expansion pack vehicles and gadgets?
- How to reprogram your LEGO® Vehicle or Accessory Toy Tag
- How do you complete the Hacking mini-game?
- What classic Midway Arcade games do I need to complete to advance in the Retro Wreckage level?
- How can I play the classic arcade games in the Midway Arcade Adventure World?
- How do I access the controller instructions in the classic Midway Arcade games?
- What do I need to do to get the bronze medals necessary to advance in the Retro Wreckage game level?
- How to start the Spy Hunter classic arcade game
- My LEGO® Toy Pad isn’t working.
- I am encountering a technical problem when playing LEGO® Dimensions.
- How much hard drive space do I need to play LEGO® Dimensions?
- What happens if I don’t install the recommended updates on my console?
- I don’t have enough hard drive space to install the LEGO® DIMENSIONS updates. How do I get more space?
- I receive an error when downloading the content update.
- How do I download the content update if I’ve already skipped it?
- I do not have enough hard drive space on my Wii U console to download the new content update file.
- How can I make my LEGO® Toy Tags work best?
- I am stuck in the “I.M. Foreman scrapyard (2025)” portion of the Dalek Extermination of Earth level.
- I can’t complete Wyldstyle’s Wall Jump in the Back to the Future story level (Once Upon a Time Machine in the West)
- My vehicle/accessory upgrades are disabled even though I’ve completed the upgrades.
- My character or vehicle/accessory is stuck out of the playable area
- My character is repeatedly dying. How can I stop it?
- The Hire-A-Hero button doesn’t work when using a Wii U Console
- How to download DLC content for expansion packs for Wave 6 and forward